- 'Catalytic conversion of Kraft lignin into platform chemicals in supercritical ethanol over a Mo(OCH2CH3)x/NaCl catalyst', Qingfeng Liu, Yushuai Sang, Yunfei Bai, Kai Wu, Zewei Ma, Mengmeng Chen, Yiming Ma, Hong Chen, Yongdan Li, Catalysis Today (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.05.003
- "Catalytic Hydrodeoxygenation of Phenolic Compounds over Ru-MoFeP/Al2O3 Catalysts" Hongfei Ma, Wei Zhang, Ce Chen. Catalysis Today, Available online 8 October 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.10.001
- "Possible use as biofuels of MONOaromatic oxygenates produced by lignin catalytic conversion: A review", F. Battin-Leclerc,N. Delort,I. Meziane,O. Herbinet,Y. Sang,Y. Li, Catalysis Today, Available online 7 June 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.06.006
- 'Catalysis and chemistry of lignin depolymerization in alcohol solvents - A review', Yushuai Sang, Hong Chen, Mohamad Khalifeh, Yongdan Li, Catalysis Today, Available online 8 June 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.06.005
- 'Selective production of 2-(tert-butyl)-3-methylphenol from depolymerization of enzymatic hydrolysis lignin with MoS2 catalyst', Yiming Ma, Yushuai Sang, Kai Wu, Qing feng Liu, Hong Chen, YongdanLi, Catalysis Today, Available online 12 May 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.05.010
- “Catalytic conversion of enzymatic hydrolysis lignin into cycloalkanes over a gamma-alumina supported nickel molybdenum alloy catalyst”, Qingfeng Liu, Yunfei Bai, Hong Chen, Mengmeng Chen, Yushuai Sang, Kai Wu, Zewei Ma, Yiming Ma, Yongdan Li, Bioresource Technology, 233, 124634 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2020.124634
- “Catalytic roles of Mo-based sites on MoS2 for ethanolysis of enzymatic hydrolysis lignin into aromatic monomers”, Kai Wu, Yushuai Sang, Saravanan Kasipandi, Yiming Ma, Hairui Jiao, Qingfeng Liu, Hong Chen, Yongdan Li, Catalysis Today, published on line, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2022.03.014
- 'Etude expérimentale et numérique des performances de ces biocarburants en combustion' oral communication by N. Delort at SFGP meeting, Toulouse, 7-10 November 2022.
- 'Reaction pathways of catalytic lignin ethanolysis', plenary lecture by Yongdan Li at the 12th International Conference on Environmental Catalysis, Osaka, July 30 - August 2, 2022
- Summer 2022, five CNRS poster presentations: “Measurements of laminar burning velocity of C7-C9 arenes and anisole” by N. Delort, O. Herbinet, F. Battin-Leclerc at “39th International Symposium on Combustion, 24-29 July 2022 ”, VANCOUVER (CANADA.), 24-29 July 2022,
- Experimental and modelling study of acetone combustion by I. Meziane, Y. Fenard, N. Delort, O. Herbinet, J. Bourgalais, A. Ramalingam, K.A. Heufer, F. Battin-Leclerc at “39th International Symposium on Combustion, 24-29 July 2022 ”, VANCOUVER (CANADA.), 24-29 July 2022 and at « 26th International Symposium on Gas Kinetics and Related Phenomena », Rennes, 29 August – 1 september 2022
- Kinetic study of the low-temperature oxidation of the three isomers of xylene in a jet-stirred reactor (focus on ortho-xylene) by I. Meziane, O. Herbinet, N. Delort, R. Bounaceur, F. Battin-Leclerc at “39th International Symposium on Combustion, 24-29 July 2022 ”, VANCOUVER (CANADA.), 24-29 July 2022 and at « 26th International Symposium on Gas Kinetics and Related Phenomena », Rennes, 29 August – 1 september 2022.
- Chemical and fuel commodities through catalytic solvolysis of lignin, by Yongdan Li, conference for CACS’s 40’s anniversary at ACS Fall Meeting 2021.
- Presentation of Aalto University at the symposium on Catalytic Solvolysis of Lignocellulose and its Derivatives of ACS Division of Energy & Fuels during the ACS Spring Meeting & Expo held in San Diego, USA on 20-24 March 2022.
- April 2021: "Renewable fuel made from biorefinery residues"
- VERTORO eligible to a EU-REACT project for building a 10 kiloton demo plant in the port of Rotterdam for producing lignin oil as shipping biofuel, read more ...
Call for Papers
Catalytic Solvolysis of Lignocellulose and its Derivatives for the hybrid 263rd ACS National Meeting & Exposition; March 20-March 24, 2022 | San Diego, CA.